The RAVEN is Back Once Again... Fortnite ITEM SHOP [September 18] | Rainz Rainz - funniest joke all time

Sunday, March 3, 2019

The RAVEN is Back Once Again... Fortnite ITEM SHOP [September 18] | Rainz Rainz

Best comment

  1. Belal Fort.0: aaa xD zany .........aaaa
  2. Your friendly neighbor hood Spider-Man: I’ve got both raven and ravage there good skins I recommend you buy them
  3. 1000 subscribers with only dumb videos: i cant belive i missed it for the 3rd time
  4. ITSJUSTDILLON BOI: Ugh I missed ravens return ugh it's my favorite skin and new console so I cant grt it back
  5. Joca Car: Can he back again in shop.
  6. Raven: "Yes indeed" I Think I'm A "Legendary Skin"
  7. doodybhr GT: Why Raven and zany I have them once they are arrived to the game why epic games why
  8. Micah: You wanna be Kodak Your a fake kid.
  9. Commander Dritz: Man I got that trashy ass skin wukong Ravage is decent but for months I want this skin
  10. Dashxm: Why copy kodakwk with the scream
  11. Luke Cullen: Kodak wannebe
  12. DPS Thunder: If your reading this... Have a butiful day. I hope ur day is as wonderful as a GIGANTIC donut. I hope U do not stub your toe. I hope you have no home work ever again. I hope u get 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 subs. I hope *I* get to 150 subs. U don’t have to sub to me but it would be GREATLY appreciated. I’m truly Exited for that milestone. Yours and mine. Also I do daily videos of the item shop in fortnite. *PEACE* 😇
  13. Dimi: Lvl 53;😂
  14. Rainz: Dimi yea but then level 46 I think on Xbox. I go back and fourth my parents houses so I’d be like level 80
  15. Clearknight9: Dude you copy Kodak with the zany emote scream
  16. SnGKyrie11: Yes. He is a dickhead.
  17. Izac Rabot: Raven but not ravage
  18. Ben Robinson: He is fkn picky holy shit he can’t be happy with anything
  19. Fahad Soulz: It's too funny
  20. CapgunTom is gay: You copy Kodak
  21. Kiing Dracoz: Ikr
  22. CapgunTom is gay: ATomize_grAVy07 yeah definitely
  23. CapgunTom is gay: klyrinn yeah I know
  24. klyrinn: :-:-:-: yeah but he isn’t as good as Kodak’s beautiful earrape
  25. Wavy_grAVy: Yeah with the zany ikr
  26. Sloth2004: He copied zodak wk's intro
  27. HBharry27: Everyone screams when the zany dance idk why though
  28. the elite gamer: 1:12 me wait wut
  29. MarceLo BłąDzior: 1:10 best moment
  30. Sugondese: In need dem vbucks fo dat glider so it fits with my ravage and ravage pickaxe
  31. Xzan H1gH: Brah you copy kodakwk
  32. Wesley Gorgon: When is rapscallion coming out
  33. ITZ CJ: Fortnite is releasing rare stuff by the day I hate it
  34. FlamingPotato 352: Now I can’t use the Raven skin bc then people will think I just bought it smh
  35. Reda Isam: Thank god it’s not reveng
  36. NICOLAS CALABRESE: That scream tho
  37. Ryan Yari: Lol that scream 😂
  38. Galaxii: Hi favorite this comment or I will attack you...
  39. Wilma Carter: Yay I got hearted 🌓
  40. DeViiaTe: Already got half this shit sigh
  41. Boijinx LetsGo: Boijinx
  42. Boijinx LetsGo: Boijinx
  43. YaBoiGachaJerm: :)
  44. Josue Vega: Yoooooolllllloooooo
  45. kamar da goat: Early
  46. Anderson Aparicio: Thanks
  47. Hamster Antster: Why couldn't it be ravage 😢😫
  48. Hamster Antster: I was going to buy it but i was 100 vbucks short i had max battlepass and i couldn't buy vbucks
  49. Fun time Barbosa: FortniteAntster Master Me too I have it it the best
  50. xxHaydenZz: FortniteAntster Master I’m still waiting for moiety merman
  51. L - Series !: Yea i know
  52. XRN_ Frxst: I have it
  53. Dávìôñ: Kodak wk copier!!.
  54. Franklin Ogbu: ExdyBandz he sounds like him
  55. Kiing Dracoz: Exactly bro
  56. Jattsu Drowstus: I am the first, not the 34th
  57. Kiing Dracoz: Fake scream like kodak too dudequit ur not op
  58. THE HIGH BOI: Daria is wrong with ur name
  59. Kiing Dracoz: +THE HIGH BOI stfu cucklord
  60. THE HIGH BOI: Kiing Dracoz u ain’t op either
  61. Kiing Dracoz: Yoo whats up guys its fake Kodak wK and were back with another item shop video
  62. Jayden Popa: Kodak wK is basically a spin off of Pizo
  63. Kenia Penaloza: Wow
  64. Bingo !: They over used the raven
  65. RlcsPotato Rl: The raven aint rare
  66. _ant __ant: RlcsPotato /FortNitePotato yeah but it but this is only its 3 time coming out
  67. SHOWA_DADDY Hi: Who wanna give me vbucks to give to me
  68. Wilma Carter: OOF I need chucks so I can buy the glider
  69. Boijinx LetsGo: I have save the world
  70. Boijinx LetsGo: Can I pls get friend request boijinx
  71. Boijinx LetsGo: Thanks for the ♡
  72. Maddox Lzyxhd: I need vbucks please
  73. Boijinx LetsGo: Can you please friend me on ps4 boijinx
  74. 1000 Subbs with no vid: I join vids when they come out right away
  75. 1000 Subbs with no vid: Right
  76. 1000 Subbs with no vid: I join vidrw
  77. :D: Can I add you
  78. :D: Hi

The RAVEN is Back Once Again... Fortnite ITEM SHOP [September 18] | Rainz

22,023 views views79,811 followers
253 Likes253 Dislikes
Fortnite Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 18 Sep 2018
fortnite tracker, fortnite item shop, fortnite patch notes, fortnite skins, fortnite waterfalls, fortnite season 8, fortnite dances, fortnite season 7, fortnite mobile, fortnite twitter, fortnite toys, fortnite update, fortnite map, fortnite memes, fortnite skin generator, fortnite news, fortnite creative codes, fortnite 2fa, fortnite account merge, fortnite wallpaper, fortnite new skins season 7, fortnite new skins today, fortnite new skins 2019, fortnite new skins leaked season 7, fortnite new skins season 6, fortnite new skins season 8, fortnite new skins and emotes, fortnite new skins in shop, fortnite new skins wallpaper, fortnite new skins football, fortnite new skins png, fortnite new skins leaked season 6, fortnite new skins names, fortnite new skins item shop, fortnite new skins pictures, fortnite new skins december 2018, fortnite new skins gameplay, fortnite new skins images, fortnite new skins live, fortnite new skins 7.30, fortnite shop tomorrow, fortnite shopping cart, fortnite shop history, fortnite shop leaks, fortnite shop yesterday, fortnite shopping spree, fortnite shop predictions, fortnite shop bot, fortnite shop schedule, fortnite shop codes, fortnite shop cycle, fortnite shop updater, fortnite shop prices, fortnite shop live stream, fortnite shop down, fortnite shop account, fortnite shop save the world, fortnite shopping cart trailer, fortnite shop upcoming, fortnite shoppy.gg, item shop fortnite skins now, item shop fortnite skins leak, item shop fortnite yesterday, item shop fortnite tracker, item shop fortnite season 7, item shop fortnite youtube, item shop fortnite november 9, item shop fortnite december 30, item shop fortnite december 13, item shop fortnite january 6, item shop fortnite countdown, item shop fortnite skins for today, item shop fortnite upcoming, item shop fortnite history, item shop fortnite rotation, item shop fortnite december, item shop fortnite november 8, item shop fortnite november 15, item shop fortnite prediction, item shop fortnite december 26, new fortnite skins, new fortnite update, new fortnite map, new fortnite item shop, new fortnite gun, new fortnite challenges, new fortnite game mode, new fortnite dance, new fortnite season, new fortnite, new fortnite emotes, new fortnite starter pack, new fortnite battle pass, new fortnite skins today, new fortnite items, new fortnite city

No comments:

Post a Comment